If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please contact me:
Telephone: 01495 231990
Post: Unit 6a Woodfieldside Business Park, Penmaen Road, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood, Gwent, NP12 2DG
Collection of Personal Data
When you contact me either online, by post, telephone or visit my constituency office, my staff and volunteers may need to record and process personal data that you provide, in order to pursue matters you have raised. This may include, name, address, other contact details and information relevant to your case e.g. National Insurance number, date of birth and potentially sensitive personal data.
Sensitive personal data is information regarding an individual’s racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or similar belief; trade union membership; physical/mental health conditions; sexual life; alleged criminal activity or court proceedings.
Use of your personal information data
As part of the processing activities I may pass on your personal data to other relevant third party organisations e.g government agencies, local authorities, public bodies, health trusts, regulators and so on, in order to pursue matters you have raised with me. I will notify you of whom your personal data will be shared with.
I will never share or sell your personal data to other organisations for direct marketing purposes
Storage and retention of your personal Data
All personal data you provide to me both electronically or physically will be stored securely on a server within the EEA, and will be processed for as long as necessary. At the end of the two year retention period or parliamentary term whichever is soonest your personal data will be disposed of securely.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- You can ask us to update your personal data if it changes. In certain circumstances you can, ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from your records, or ask us to stop or restrict processing if you have an objection.
- You have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority, about our collection and use of your personal data. They can be contacted at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wimslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Further details about your rights and the complaints process can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here